If you're new to starting your photography business, or you've been at it for a while and you still have SO many questions and just need help, then this is for you!
I'll teach you how to set strategic goals to help you grow the monetization of your business (so you can start making more money!), and so you can FINALLY take back your business, and get back on track to those big dreams of yours!
This group mentorship will be with a group of 25 students, all placed in a group to help each other and, most uniquely, keep each other ACCOUNTABLE through these goals for the 2021 year.
We will plan out your goal structure, talk about the BEST marketing strategies, and more - and celebrate the wins together as a community.
THE CORE OF YOUR BUSINESS
- The Importance of Why (The heart of your business)
- Finding Your Why
- Communicating Your Why
- Completing Your Brand
PLANNING & STRATEGIZING YOUR BUSINESS
- Financial Report - a Look at Your Current Finances
- Structuring Your Financial and Business Goals
- Getting Legal with Contracts and Taxes
- Planning Your To-Do Lists and Work Hours
MARKETING FOR WINNERS
- How to Market to Your Ideal Client
- Social Media Marketing Best Practices
- The Importance of Providing Value
- Building Your Website to Get Found on Google
PHOTOGRAPHY 101 & WORKFLOW
- Manual Settings Explained
- Composition and Creativity
- The Most Efficient Photography Workflow
- The Power of Automation
- How to Avoid Getting Ghosted, and How to Get Them to Sign
EXPANDING AND DIVERSIFYING YOUR INCOME
- The Power of Outsourcing and Hiring Help
- Tips for Diversifying Your Income
- *A Personal One-on-One Call With Dani
- The Importance of Having a Business That Can Run Without You
- How to Set Boundaries and Define Your Identity
- Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle
If you're struggling with how to price yourself, and what to put in your pricing guide, this guide goes through it all - including my all-to-famous pricing formula!
The basics of SEO and how to actually practically apply it to your business through your website, Pinterest, and more.
When setting your goals and structuring for the long-term, this is the structure that I use - in a worksheet!
The questionnaire template that I send to my brides when we are 40 days out from their wedding or elopement.
The questionnaire template that I send to my brides as soon as they book, so I can get to know them better and also start planning their elopement!
If you keep getting "ghosted" in your inbox, or not even getting the inquiries you'd like in your inbox to begin with, I've been there.
And I want to help!
"I loved having Dani as my mentor! I seriously learned so much in just the small amount of time we had together. Dani was always very thorough, listened and helped with even the smallest things, she had patience and was just a super fun person to get to know and talk to! I know that with the tools she gave me I will be able to continue growing my business and improving my photography and I am so glad that I did this mentorship with her! I highly recommend to not only photographers who are starting out in their careers but even photographers who have been doing this for a while but need that extra boost or advice for their business! Thank you so much Dani!!!"
"Dani helped me set strategic goals, answered a thousand of my questions, and gave me some inside tips and tricks that have been the biggest encouragement! I felt like Dani met me exactly where I was in my business and was SO supportive and generous throughout each of our sessions. She is the best accountability partner I could have asked for. I love her heart for photography and her desire to pour back into photographers that are new and growing. No question was off limits! We tackled editing, client interaction, marketing, and so much more. If you are looking for a mentor that will help you grow your business and be a support system to you, Dani is your girl! I think maybe the best thing about this was gaining a new friend!!