Thinking of going full-time, but not quite sure when the “right” time is? We’re talking alllll about it today. I go through my personal experience of when I went full-time and the 5 Requirements that helped me figure out when to take that not-so-scary leap into having a career that’s truly mine!
Whether you’re working a part-time job or simply starting a business from home, there are many questions that can arise as you get started:
- Can I actually make this a sustainable, thriving business?
- Can I make this something I can do full-time to pay the bills?
- Do I even WANT to run a business?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these, then you’re working your way towards making this business dream of yours a reality! One where you can work from home on your own schedule, as your own boss, and as the entrepreneur and dreamer that you’ve always been.
These are the 5 Requirements I needed before transitioning my business to full-time:
- You’re making enough (or will be/can be) to pay your bills and live a comfortable life.
- You’re too busy from having a part-time job and it is affecting your client experience.
- Your part-time job isn’t allowing you to put the time needed into your business.
- You’re exhausted and overworked.
- You’ve got the mindset to KEEP GOING and the COMMITMENT to make sure it happens.
Listen to THIS episode to hear HOW I put these 5 Requirements into action!
Is NOW your time to JUMP? I would love to support you on that journey!